It is one natural additive for growth-finishing pigs, is currently being sold as microbial mixed with feed and supplement. The key feature of this product is cytochrome-P450,which can enhance liver's metabolism, decompose mycotoxin's accumulation in liver,the immune suppressing effect disappear,promote growth, Lower FCR, thus exerting their beneficial effects and results in improved performance of pigs.
- Participate in all biochemical reaction of liver detoxifying, promote the liver decompose a variety of mycotoxins, drugs and toxic metabolites.
- Enhance immunity of organism, enhance liver’s ability of nutrition’s metabolism, significantly improve growth rate, increase average slaughter weight, Lower FCR.
- Decompose the mycotoxins' accumulation in liver and kidney in Vivo, the immune suppressing effect disappears, Lower occurrence of gastro-intestinal and pulmonary diseases.
- Increase the amino acids and unsaturated fatty acids' assay in meat, improve carcass quality.
Strain Amplification culture → High density submerged fermentation → High speed centrifugation → Ultrafiltration → Chromatographic column → Reverse osmosis → Efficient protectant mixing → Spray Drying → Raw material mixing → Finished product
|weight gain||Feed utilization rate||Comprehensive benefit||Improve meat quality|
|Pigs||170 days old Slaughter weight gain||Increase Feed utilization rate||Average Save feed||Average multiple income per head||The content of amino acids and unsaturated fatty acids in meat increased|
|Chickens||40 days old Slaughter weight gain||Increase Feed utilization rate||Average multiple income per head|
|Detoxifying enzymes||Yeast cell wall (import)||Montmorillonite|
|Mycotoxin||Degradation mode||in vivo||in vitro||in vitro|
|Production efficiency||Weight gain (pig)||15%||3%||Hardly seen|
|Reduced feed consumption (pig)||9%||2%||Hardly seen|
|Side effect||Destruction of nutrition||-||-||Yes|
Control group & Test group
▲ Mycotoxins cause gilts vulvar swelling
▲ using detoxifying enzyme gilts vulva was normal
- Pig: Mix feed, 300-500g/ton feed
- Chicken: Mix feed, 300-500g/ton feed
This product should be stored in a cool, dry, ventilated warehouse.